All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you sell products or services? It doesn't matter: What you're really selling is customer profit. You help your customers and clients make profitable business decisions, and you are both rewarded with the fruits of a long-term business relationship. For 40 years, Mack Hanan's Consultative Selling has empowered countless sales professionals to reap maximum success, and the Eighth Edition is here to take them--and you--to the next level, with brand new sections on: Creating a two-tiered sales model to separate consultative sales from commodity sales - Building and using consultative databases for value propositions and proof of performance - Studying your customers' cash flows to win proposals - Using consultative selling strategies on the Web - Coping with--and reversing--the inevitable Consultative Selling is packed with new partnering strategies, cost/benefit analysis templates, detailed monetized value proposition models, outcome-based branding approaches, and powerful consulting tactics that will make your customers' competition--and your own rivals--irrelevant.
- Author BiographyMACK HANAN is an international consultant, trainer, and lecturer on accelerated business growth.
- Author(s)Mack Hanan
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.