All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and frank overview of the mindset and the practical steps needed to become a consultant. It is written for trainers, learning professionals, and human resource experts, but the advice is applicable to people in any profession. Written in a conversational tone with a touch of humour, shows readers how to land their first client, set up a home office, develop sales and marketing materials, draft agreements, and more.
- Author BiographyJoel Gendelman knows firsthand what it takes to become a consultant, and takes pride in saying that he has made every mistake mentioned in this book. His lighthearted, conversational style makes the learning process enjoyable as he shares his 25 years of consulting experience and knowledge.As president and founder of Future Technologies, Gendelman has developed activity-rich corporate presentations and communications for Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, Nissan, Lucent Technologies, and Genentech. He has also conducted workshops and provided on-site and virtual consulting for Kaiser Permanente, Wells Fargo Bank, Exxon, Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft.Gendelman holds a master's degree and doctorate in educational technology, and has written four books and numerous articles. He has won several awards and is a frequent speaker at international conferences and corporate events. Currently he resides near Denver.
- Author(s)Joel Gendelman
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleASTD Training Basics Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight381 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.