All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering the global spread of e-commerce techlogies and the rapid pace of organizational adoption of these techlogical advancements, there is a need for reliable research results on e-services, outsourcing applications, and consumer resources management. Consumer Behavior, Organizational Development, and Electronic Commerce: Emerging Issues for Advancing Modern Socioecomies offers readers a one-stop resource for contemporary issues, developments, and influences in e-commerce. Through in-depth literature reviews and inventive methodologies, academics, students, and practitioners will find this publication to be a ready reference - suitable for university or corporate library collections and advanced coursework - for a complete depiction of techlogies and their impact on modern global socioecomics.
- Author BiographyMedhi Khosrow-Pour, Information Resources Management Association, USA.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMehdi Khosrow-Pour
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.