Consumer Behavior by Rik Pieters, Wayne D. Hoyer, Deborah J. MacInnis (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $732.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCONSUMER BEHAVIOR combines a foundation in key concepts from marketing, psychology, sociology, and anthropology with a highly practical focus on real-world applications for today's business environment. The new edition of this popular, pioneering text incorporates the latest cutting-edge research and current business practices, including extensive coverage of social media influences, increased consumer power, emerging neuroscience findings, and emotion in consumer decision making. In addition, the Sixth Edition includes an increased emphasis on social responsibility and ethics in marketing. With even more real-world examples and application exercises, including new opening examples and closing cases in every chapter, CONSUMER BEHAVIOR provides a thorough, yet engaging and enjoyable guide to this essential subject, enabling students and professionals alike to master the skills they need to succeed.
- Author BiographyWayne D. Hoyer holds the James L. Bayless/William S. Farish Fund Chair for Free Enterprise and is Chairman of the Department of Marketing. He received his Ph.D., M.S., and B.S. from Purdue University. His major area of study is consumer psychology and his research interests include consumer information processing and decision making, customer relationship management and new product development, and advertising information processing (including miscomprehension, humor, and brand personality). Dr. Hoyer has published more than 100 articles in academic journals, such as the Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Retailing, and other marketing and psychology forums. His 1998 article on assortment perceptions (with Susan Broniarczyk and Leigh McAlister) won the 2003 O'Dell Award from the American Marketing Association. He has also been the Montezemolo Visiting Research Fellow in the Judge School of Business and is a Visiting Fellow of Sidney Sussex College at the University of Cambridge (UK). Dr. Hoyer has taught internationally at the University of Cambridge (UK), University of Mannheim, the University of Muenster, and the Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany), the University of Bern (Switzerland), and Thammasat University (Bangkok, Thailand). Deborah MacInnis is the Charles L. and Ramona I. Hilliard Professor of Business Administration and Professor of Marketing at USC's Marshall School of Business. She received her PhD from the University of Pittsburgh. Her work focuses on the role of emotions in consumer behavior and branding. She has received the Journal of Marketing's Alpha Kappa Psi and Maynard Awards for the papers that make the greatest contribution to marketing thought as well as the Long-Term Contribution Award from the Review of Marketing Research. Dr. MacInnis has served as Co-Editor and Associate Editor of the Journal of Consumer Research and Associate Editor for the Journal of Marketing and the Journal of Consumer Psychology. In addition to co-authoring CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, she has several edited volumes on branding and has an upcoming book on developing, enhancing and leveraging brand admiration. She is former Treasure and President of the Association for Consumer Research and former Vice President of Conferences and Research for the American Marketing Association's academic council. She is the winner of local and national teaching awards. Dr. MacInnis has also served the Marshall School of Business as Vice of Research and Strategy and Vice Dean of the Undergraduate Program. Her consulting includes work with major consumer packaged goods companies, business-to-business marketers and advertising agencies. She enjoys reading, walking, music, and drawing and adores her family and pets. Rik Pieters is Professor of Marketing in the Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TISEM) of Tilburg University, the Netherlands. He received his Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Leiden in 1989. Dr. Pieters believes in interdisciplinary work and that imagination, persistence and openness to surprise are a person's biggest assets. He has published more than 90 articles in marketing, psychology, economics, and statistics. His work has appeared in Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Marketing Science, Management Science, and International Journal of Research in Marketing. Dr. Pieters has published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, European Journal of Social Psychology, Emotion, Psychological Science, Journal of Economic Literature. His research concerns attention and memory processes in marketing communication and the role of emotions in consumer decision making. He has served as Co-Chair of the Association for Consumer Research annual conference and has co-organi
- Author(s)Deborah J. MacInnis,Rik Pieters,Wayne D. Hoyer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.