Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionConsumer Behaviour is more relevant than ever for todayâs business and marketing students, and this new text provides readers with the most up-to-date tools and resources they need to pass their exams. Ray Wrightâs accessible writing style takes readers through the key concepts and theories of Consumer Behaviour in a lively manner, interspersed with examples from a variety of industries and companies. Consumer Behaviour is the ideal text for those studying the subject within marketing or business degrees and diplomas, as well as MBAâs, postgraduate marketing degrees and professional courses.
- Author BiographyRay Wright (MBA, BA (Hons), DMS, MCIM, C.ed.) worked for over twenty years in marketing and sales for various commercial organizations before coming into education. After spending six years as Head of Marketing and Retail at the Croydon Business School before coming to lecture in Marketing at the Anglia Business School, he now lectures at the Anglia Polytechnic University. He can be found on his web-site at www.raynetmarketing.com
- Author(s)Ray Wright
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication25/03/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight999 g
- Width187 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.