All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionConsumer satisfaction is one of the most widely investigated topics in marketing research. Yet, despite the huge research efforts invested in this area, what satisfaction really is, how it can be measured and improved, and how it impacts consumer behavior and firm performances remain unclear. This book presents the state-of-the-art in consumer satisfaction research and reports an empirical application of a new model, the Kwledge-Hope Model by Guido (2010), which promises to make a substantial contribution to the field. The application has been structured in two connected studies, following a procedure that is easily implementable by researchers, managers, and practitioners.
- Author BiographyAlessandro M. Peluso holds a PhD in Economic and Quantitative Methods for Market Analysis. He currently is Adjunct Professor and Research Fellow in Marketing at the LUISS University of Rome, where he has also taught Advertising. Alessandro Peluso also conducts research activities at the University of Salento (Lecce) in the areas of branding and consumer behavior. His scientific interests focus on the study of brand personality, consumption experience, satisfaction, and word of mouth. He has published several articles in refereed scholarly journals, research papers in conference proceedings, and chapters in edited books.
- Author(s)Alessandro Maria Peluso,Claire Williams,Maria-Jose Blanco
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies: The Arts, Literature, and Identity
- Series Part/Volume Number9999
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, fig. and tables
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.