Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis text seeks to overcome an imbalance in traditional consumer behaviour texts by incorporating biological, sociological and anthropological theories into the core of the work. The aim is to provide a challenging and interesting book which addresses important issues such as time, space and consumption; consuming needs and values, semiotics, identity, the body, eating disorders and drug-taking. The text seeks to adopt a neutral view of consuming behaviour rather than the more traditional adoption of the producers' perspective, and to look at the contemporary issues affecting consuming behaviour in today's world.
- Author BiographyJOHN DESMOND is currently a lecturer in marketing at St Andrews University. He was formerly at Heriot-Watt University.
- Author(s)John Desmond
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight861 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.