All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's consumption theory has been kwn as the new ideas, new theories and new contribution to the reform and development in China. In practice, the author has rich experience of the Chinese state-owned large enterprise, and personal experience of building a business empire second to the postal system in China from a small firm to the comprehensive largest privately owned enterprise with 640 affiliated companies, 13,500 workstations, and 157,000 employees. In the fermentation field of medicine, he has 20 patents, two of which are international patents. These techniques have made some of the Chinese medicines more efficient, safe and n-toxic for the effect of conservation treatment. Therefore, this book has two parts: 1) new discovery of consumption and its significance and 2) application of the theoretical findings in real life management.
- Author BiographyBingxin Wu is the Board Chairman of Sanzhu Group, Beijing Genetic Engineering Research Institute and Beijing Nuozhou Institute of Biology, and the director of Shizhen Institute of Biology. He is also a honorable professor at Shandong University, contract researcher for Shandong Academy of Social Sciences and for Oriental Institute and a honorable professor at the Institute of Micro-ecology of Dalian Medical University. Moreover, he is the executive member of China Association of Industry and Commerce, vice president of Shandong Jinan municipal Association of Industry and Commerce, master workman of Shandong Private Entrepreneurs Union, vice president the Association of Chinese Professionals, and the deputy director of Chinese Private Scientific and Technological Association and of National Private Technology Entrepreneur Association as well as the standing director of China Chinese Medicine Institute. He was awarded the 'China's meritorious figure in developing mart economy' by the China Seminar of Mart Economy and China Mart Economy Newspaper and won the 'Global Diamond Award' by American Association of Sciences. He has published the personal works of Collected Works of Wu Bingxin and more than 20 papers on consumption at home and abroad.
- Author(s)Bingxin Wu
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.