All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the series is to present new and important developments in pure and applied mathematics. Well established in the community over two decades, it offers a large library of mathematics including several important classics. </p> The volumes supply thorough and detailed expositions of the methods and ideas essential to the topics in question. In addition, they convey their relationships to other parts of mathematics. The series is addressed to advanced readers wishing to thoroughly study the topic. <strong>Editorial Board</strong></p><strong>Lev Birbrair</strong>, Universidade Federal do Ceara, Fortaleza, Brasil <strong>Victor P. Maslov</strong>, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia <strong>Walter D. Neumann</strong>, Columbia University, New York, USA <strong>Markus J. Pflaum</strong>, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA <strong>Dierk Schleicher</strong>, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany </p>
- Author(s)Boris Yu Sternin,V. E. Nazaikinskii,Victor E. Shatalov,etc.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/09/1992
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteNum.figs.
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.