All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings volume contains 66 papers presented at the second Contact Mechanics International Symposium held in Carry-Le-Rouet. France. from September 19th to 23rd. 1994, attended by 110 participants from 17 countries. This symposium was the continuation of the first CMIS held in 1992 in Lausanne. of the Symposium Euromech 273 Unilateral Contact and Dry Friction held in 1990 in La Grande Motte. France. and of the series of Meetings on Unilateral Problems in Structural Analysis organized in Italy. every other year. during the eighties. The primary purpose of the symposium was to bring specialists of contact mechanics together in order to draw a representative picture of the state of the art and to identify new trends and new features in the field. In view of the contributions made. one may assert that the mechanics of contact and friction has w reached a stage where the foundations are clear both from the mathematical and from the computational standpoints. Some of the difficulties met may be identified by saying that frictional contact is governed by resistance laws that are n smooth and whose flow rule is t associated with the yield criterion through the traditional rmality property.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight833 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. J. Moreau,M. Jean,M. Raous
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.