All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionContacting Your Spirit Guide is divided into two parts. In the first section, Sylvia Browne helps you find your spirit guides - the entities who are designated by you and God to assist you with life and give you guidance. You will t only learn how to tune in to this guide or guides, but you'll also see how you can recognize who they are, the messages they can give you, and even discern what their names are so you'll kw how to refer to them. In the second part of the book ('A Day in the Life of a Spirit Guide'), Sylvia writes intimately about her spirit guides, Francine and Raheim. For example, she explains how Francine first contacted her, and she reveals personal tidbits about her relationship with this guide. Francine then tells her own story through Sylvia about what a 'day' is like for her, and the book even includes actual transcripts from a research trance. Sylvia's love and respect for Francine and Raheim is evident throughout the stories that are presented. It becomes clear that through good times and bad, spirit guides look out for those under their care. Sylvia offers great insight into the workings of spirit guides, and in so doing, gives you the tools to understand your 'unseen companions along the way'.
- Author BiographySylvia Browne was one of the world's leading mediums and a household name in the United States.
- Author(s)Sylvia Browne
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight219 g
- Width15 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine162 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.