All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if an infectious contagion struck the US tomorrow that was so deadly, one out of every two people who contracted the virus died? What if the ensuing pandemic interrupted utilities, devastated our ecomy and brought a halt to everyday food and resources? What if there was kwn cure for the infection and a vaccine would take at least 6 months to develop? HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE? This book examines the deadly strain kwn as the H5N1, Avian Bird Flu virus and suggests simple ways to help you and your loved ones survive this impending disaster. Experts w agree that it's longer a matter of if it will strike, just a matter of when.
- Author BiographyVictor Chase spent over 20 years working for the US government in the defense contracting industry where he held a secret level security clearance from the Department of Defense. He served for several years as a senior research analyst prior to becoming a the general manager for a high-tech defense firm. Since the start of his career, Mr. Chase has worked with several aerospace companies as well as governmental entities such as the Department of Education, Homeland Security and the Central Intelligence Agency. Much of his experience and knowledge of advanced preparedness is shared in this book.
- Author(s)Victor Chase
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.