All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionOne final adventure could cost her everything ... Savannah James, a young New Zealand therapist, volunteers for a six-week mission trip to South Africa. During her journey, she is confronted with AIDS, prostitution, murder, and even a midnight escape to a safe house.Her new friends have struggles of their own, and one may lead them into even more danger. Will Savannah, Blake, and Pumzile ever be safe again? Will they ever be able to make a difference in the lives of those they've come to help or will their final destination put an end to it all? Contagious Hope was a finalist for the Australasian CALEB Award in 2013.
- Author BiographyDebbie Roome was born and raised in Zimbabwe and later spent fifteen years in South Africa. In 2006 she moved to New Zealand with her husband and five children. Writing has been her passion since the age of six and she loves to write stories that touch people's lives and turn them towards God. Over the years she has won many awards and trophys for her work, including placing first in the Rose & Crown Novel Writing Competition in 2009 and 2012. Debbie's writing has opened doors for public speaking and she is often asked to share her life story and her experiences as a writer.
- Author(s)Debbie Roome
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.