Contagious Optimism: Uplifting Stories and Motivational Advice for Positive Forward Thinking by David Mezzapelle (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Mezzapelle was inspired to write this uplifting book based on his life's experiences and his own contagious optimism. He has influenced many people with his outlook and this book offers optimism to others around the globe. Contagious Optimism includes stories and parables of amazing life turnarounds from real people world-wide. A compendium of encouragement, Contagious Optimism also includes advice and guidance from business leaders, visionaries and professionals. Nowadays, many people have lost confidence in themselves and the world around them due to personal hardship along with ecomic and political uncertainty worldwide. Contagious Optimism shows readers that it's possible to FIND the silver lining in every cloud. Developed by the team that brought you Random Acts of Kindness, this book is like Chicken Soup for the Soul meets Pay It Forward, on steroids! Contagious Optimism is pure inspiration that will lift hearts, open minds, and create a movement of pass-it-on hope and happiness. Featured stories and endorsements from contagious optimists such as: Michael Beckwith - Founder of the single largest interfaith church in America: LA's Agape. Nancy Ferrari - The Oprah of AM Radio Daniel Tully - Chairman Emeritus of Merrill Lynch and one of the top executives to ever grace Wall Street.
- Author BiographyDavid Mezzapelle has been motivating others to be positive since his childhood. In most aspects of life he has been living his vocation of making others feel good about themselves, the world around them, and what lies ahead. David is a major proponent of optimism. He has served a variety of roles to mentor others and assist people, of all demographics, in appreciating their current life as well as in building a foundation for the future. David was inspired to write this book series based on his life's experiences and his contagious optimism. Throughout David's life he has encountered great peaks and valleys, all of which he is thankful for. He never lost sight along the way and has kept his positive attitude and confidence at 110 percent. He has influenced many people with his outlook and these books are his way of offering optimism to others that have never met him. David has been a guest on various radio and Television programs. He is also a frequent contributor to the Wall Street Journal and various other publications around the globe. David resides in Jupiter, Florida with his wife, Courtney. Learn more about David at contagiousoptimism.net.
- Author(s)David Mezzapelle
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Weight457 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byMarshall Goldsmith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.