All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of the Association for Core Texts and Courses annual proceedings asks key questions about liberal arts education curricula. This volume examines the benefits and dilemmas of the core text curriculum, highlighting important issues that shape pedagogy, text selection, and the education quality offered to undergraduates pursuing liberal education.
- Author BiographyJ. Scott Lee is the executive director of the Association for Core Texts and Courses at www.coretexts.org. Cynthia Rutz is the director of the Teaching Resource Center at Valparaiso University. Jane Kelley Rodeheffer is the Fletcher Jones Great Books Chair, Seaver College, Pepperdine University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/03/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCynthia Rutz,J. Scott Lee,Jane Kelley Rodeheffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.