All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly accessible, lively and informative study gives a clear and comprehensive overview of recent trends in American crime fiction. Building on a discussion of the immediate predecessors, Bertens and D'haen focus on the work of popular and award-winning authors of the last fifteen years. Particular attention is given to writers who have reworked established conventions and explored new directions, especially women and those from ethnic mirities.
- Author BiographyHANS BERTENS is Professor of Comparative Literature at Utrecht University. THEO D'HAEN is Professor of English and American Literature at Leiden University, The Netherlands. He has published widely in the field of modern literature, especially on postmodern and postcolonialism.
- Author(s)Hans Bertens,Theo D'Haen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCrime Files
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.