All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn Contemporary Art Brandon Taylor charts the ideas and practices of contemporary art across a wide international spectrum. From Minimalism and Conceptualism to video and film, from painting and sculpture to performance and installation, he shows how advanced art has continued to provoke and perplex a fascinated public. Generously illustrated in color, Contemporary Art is a guiding narrative to the most adventurous art of our time.
- Author BiographyBrandon Taylor is Professor Emeritus in History of Art at Southampton University and is a Senior Research fellow in the Faculty of Media, Arts and Society at Southampton Solent University in the UK. He is author of Art and Literature Under the Bolsheviks (two volumes, 1991 and 1992) and Collage: The Making of Modern Art (2006). He has also written art criticism for The Times, The New Statesman and a range of art magazines and journals.
- Author(s)Brandon Taylor
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurence King
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width226 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.