All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA supplement to Salem Press's Careers in Science series, a career-focused series exploring the fields and occupations of physics, chemistry, and other sciences with an emphasis on STEM (Science, Techlogy, Engineering, and Mathematics) occupations and outlooks, Contemporary Biographies in Physics is a collection of biographies of 'living leaders' in the field of physics. Culled from the pages of Current Biography, the monthly magazine rewned for its unfailing accuracy, insightful selection and the wide scope of influence of its subjects, these up-to-date profiles draw from a variety of resources and are an invaluable source for researches, teachers, students, and librarians. Contemporary Biographies in Physics features 32 profiles of table people in the field of physics. The coverage is broad and includes figures such as NASA astrophysicist Alan P. Boss, U.S. Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, oceagraphic explorer Fabien Cousteau, theoretical physicist Brian Greene, Nobel prize winner Koshiba Masatoshi, astrophysicist Alica Soderberg, biophysicist Luca Turin and many more. In addition, an appendix consisting of 10 historical biographies of 'Great Physicists' is included, as well as geographical and personages indexes.
- Author(s)Salem Press
- PublisherSalem Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHackensack NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalem Press Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.