All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illuminating collection of new interviews, some of the most important women artists practising in Britain today talk about their work, their influences and their relationships, sometimes ambivalent, with the art historical can. Enlightening and frequently entertaining, the interviews, with artists spanning different generations and working in media as diverse as performance art, painting, sculpture, video and installation, give fascinating first-hand insights into both the artists' lives and the creative process. Fortnum speaks to: Tacita Dean, Tanya Kovats, Christine Borland, Jane Harris, Vanessa Jackson, Tracey Emin, Maria Lalic, Hayley Newman, Sonia Boyce, Emma Kay, Gillian Ayres, Lucy Gunning, Claire Barclay, Maria Chevska, Anya Gallacio, Jemima Stehli, Runa Islam and Paula Rego.
- Author BiographyRebecca Fortnum is a Visiting Tutor at St Martins School of Art and Camberwell College of Art.
- Author(s)Rebecca Fortnum
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.