All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on two central aspects of the risk managing process, namely 1. how managers (can and do) assess developments in the external risk environment and deal with them, and 2. analysing the effects of risk management and different managerial approaches. The articles represent state of the art academic analyses and research contributions.
- Author BiographyTorben Juul Andersen is Professor of Strategy and International Management at the Copenhagen Business School (CBS), Denmark. He was the Associate Dean for the Fulltime MBA Program during 2008-2012. He previously taught financial economics at George Mason University and Johns Hopkins University and held positions as Vice President at Citibank/Citicorp Investment Bank, Senior Vice President at Unibank, Managing Director of SDS Securities, and Senior Consultant with PHB Hagler-Bailly. Torben's current research interests evolve around concerns for effective strategy-making processes, strategic responsiveness and strategic risk management. His articles have appeared in Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Journal of Business Research and Risk Management among others.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTorben Juul Andersen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.