All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on a selection of internationally kwn Latin American films, this title is organized around national categories, grounding the readings t only in the context of social and political conditions, but also in those of each national film industry. It should prove to be a useful text for students of the region's cultural output, as well as for students of film studies who wish to learn more about the invative and often-controversial films discussed.
- Author BiographyDeborah Shaw is Senior Lecturer in Latin American Studies in the School of Languages and Area Studies at the University of Portsmouth.
- Author(s)Deborah Shaw
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight330 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.