All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this text is to treat selected topics of the subject of contemporary cryptology, structured in five quite independent but related themes: Efficient distributed computation modulo a shared secret, multiparty computation, modern cryptography, provable security for public key schemes, and efficient and secure public-key cryptosystems.
- Author(s)Dari Catalano,David Pointcheval,Giovanni Di Crescenzo,Ivan Damgard,Ronald Cramer,Tsuyoshi Takagi
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- Series TitleAdvanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Notebiography
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.