All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionVirginia Jensen offers more exciting ways to create with cube beads in her second book, Contemporary Cube Bead Designs. This book shows off versatile cube beads in a delightfully creative mix of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Virginia Jensen uses her artistic eye to develop subtle, fashion-forward color palettes, interesting patterns, and delightful shapes like stars and flowers. All 28 projects are fully illustrated -- the best way to learn stitching techniques! Easy to find and fun to work with, cube beads offer a new range of possibilities for lovers of seed beads.
- Author BiographyVirginia Jensen is a designer and teacher of bead weaving from Grand Junction, Colo., and the author of Cube Bead Stitching. After a career in advertising and publishing that included awards for her graphic design, she now focuses on creating wearable jewelry with an eye for proportion, color palette, and pattern. Virginia's beaded designs have appeared in many leading beading publications, including Bead&Button magazine. Virginia is co-founder of her area's Art Jewelers Guild and shares her talents for beadwork through her website, virjenmettle.com.
- Author(s)Virginia Jensen
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note100 color photos, 200 B&W illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.