Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume is a collection of 20 refereed articles written in connection with lectures presented at the 12th International Conference on Finite Fields and Their Applications ('Fq12') at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY in July 2015. Finite fields are central to modern cryptography and secure digital communication, and hence must evolve rapidly to keep pace with new techlogies. Topics in this volume include cryptography, coding theory, structure of finite fields, algorithms, curves over finite fields, and further applications.Contributors will include: Antoine Joux (Fondation Partenariale de l'UPMC, France); Gary Mullen (Penn State University, USA); Gohar Kyureghyan (Otto-von-Guericke Universitat, Germany); Gary McGuire (University College Dublin, Ireland); Michel Lavrauw (Universita degli Studi di Padova, Italy); Kirsten Eisentraeger (Penn State University, USA); Renate Scheidler (University of Calgary, Canada); Michael Zieve (University of Michigan, USA).
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnne Canteaut,Daniel Panario,Gove W. Effinger,Leo Storme,Sophie Huczynska
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.