All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionCONTEMPORARY ECONOMICS, 4th edition, much like the author's best-selling, highly regarded International Ecomics text, integrates a clear and concise presentation of ecomic theory with an abundance of real-world cases and applications to enhance the students' learning experience. Rather than discussing ecomic theory in the abstract, and then including real-world applications in separate sections, the text weaves applications into all theoretical discussions. There is other Survey text that emphasizes real-world applications to this degree with student understanding and instructor preparation in mind.
- Author(s)Robert J. Carbaugh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight840 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementAISE ed of 4th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.