CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a range of public debates on the Nazi legacy in Germany since Schroder's SDP-Green coalition came to power in 1998. A central theme is the 'dialectic of rmality' whereby references to Nazi past impact upon present rmality. The book is a valuable resource for students of contemporary German politics, history and culture.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE PEARCE is Lecturer in German at the University of Sheffield, UK. She has published a number of articles on public debates on remembrance of the Nazi past in post-unification Germany.
- Author(s)Caroline Pearce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.