All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging introduction to politics and society in India, set in a historical and cultural context. Written by two expert authors it assumes prior kwledge but aims to provide a balanced and nuanced understanding of the key issues that have faced India since independence and the challenges it confronts in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyKATHARINE ADENEY is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Sheffield, UK. ANDREW WYATT is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Wyatt,Katharine Adeney
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleContemporary States and Societies Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.