Contemporary Intellectual Assessment: Theories, Tests, and Issues by Guilford Publications (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $205.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn one volume, this authoritative reference presents a current, comprehensive overview of intellectual and cognitive assessment, with a focus on practical applications. Leaders in the field describe major theories of intelligence and provide the kwledge needed to use the latest measures of cognitive abilities with individuals of all ages, from toddlers to adults. Evidence-based approaches to test interpretation, and their relevance for intervention, are described. The book addresses critical issues in assessing particular populations-including culturally and linguistically diverse students, gifted students, and those with learning difficulties and disabilities-in today's educational settings. New to This Edition*Incorporates major research advances and legislative and policy changes.*Covers recent test revisions plus additional tests: the NEPSY-II and the Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability.*Expanded coverage of specific populations: chapters on autism spectrum disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, sensory and physical disabilities and traumatic brain injury, and intellectual disabilities.* Chapters on neuropsychological approaches, assessment of executive functions, and multi-tiered service delivery models in schools.
- Author BiographyDawn P. Flanagan, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Director of the School Psychology Training Programs at St. John's University in Queens, New York. She is also Assistant Clinical Professor at the Yale Child Study Center. Dr. Flanagan serves as an expert witness, learning disability consultant, and psychological test and measurement consultant and trainer, and has published widely on cognitive assessment, specific learning disabilities, and psychometric theories of the structure of cognitive abilities. Patti L. Harrison, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Educational Studies in Psychology, Research Methodology, and Counseling at the University of Alabama. She has conducted research on intelligence, adaptive behavior, and preschool assessment. Dr. Harrison has published and presented on assessment topics in school psychology, clinical psychology, and special education venues. She is a past editor of School Psychology Review.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1808 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDawn P. Flanagan,Patti L. Harrison
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.