All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date and critical analysis of contemporary issues and debates in the lifelong learning sector (LLS)The themes are presented in an accessible format, and are underpinned by recent research as well as policy analysis. The authors examine significant issues in the LLS today including inclusive practice, the employability agenda, the curriculum in the LLS and research-led teaching. There are practical strategies and reflective tasks that encourage readers to become critical, questioning practitioners. Other helpful features include: Learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter Links to QTLS standards Case studies End of chapter summaries Further reading and useful websitesIt is essential reading for trainees on QTLS programmes and is also important reading for education students and qualified staff undertaking CPD.
- Author BiographyVicky Duckworth is Senior Lecturer in post-compulsory education and course leader for the full-time PCET at Edge Hill University, UK. She is currently completing a PhD in educational research at Lancaster University, which focuses on adult basic skills. Jonathan Tummons is Senior Lecturer in education at Teesside University, UK. He is currently completing an ESRC funded PhD at Lancaster University, which focuses on assessment practice in higher education.
- Author(s)Jonathan Tummons,Vicky Duckworth
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.