All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Japanese: A Textbook for College Students is designed for beginning students of the Japanese language at the university level. It is designed for use in the classroom as well as for self-study. Each lesson is based on a single communicative objective and makes much use of the discovery approach (guess and try) so that students learn through problem-solving and participation as opposed to being taught by rote. Its unique invative and effective way of teaching through observing real-life conversations takes a fun approach to learning the language that will motivate independent and n-vocational learners. Contemporary Japanese Workbook Volume 1 serves as a supplementary material for Contemporary Japanese: A Textbook for College Students Volume 1, as well as a self-sufficient comprehensive workbook for practicing and reviewing Japanese. Focusing on four language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing), it contains 13 chapters of worksheets and activities on vocabulary and grammar usage, and conversations in the context of formal and informal college daily life, business and travelling. An audio CD containing drills, dialogues, and listening comprehensions for most activities accompanies the workbook.
- Author BiographyEriko Sato received her Ph.D.in linguistic from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Japanese Linguistics and Pedagogy in the Department of Asian and Asian American Studies at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She is also the Executive Director of the Japan Center as well as the Founding Director of the Pre-College Japanese Language Program at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and has written several educational books on the Japanese language.
- Author(s)Eriko Sato
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Notegraphics and line drawings throughout
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.