All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for anyone interested in contemporary psychotherapy, Contemporary Jungian Analysis, written by members of the Society of Analytical Psychology in London, covers the key concepts of Jungian analysis and therapy as it is practised today. Each chapter brings together two essays by different authors to give different perspectives on themes which are of common interest to psychotherapists of all persuasions. Topics include: * infancy * gender * transference * popular culture * assessment and pathology * dreams and active imagination * the training of the therapist * religious and spiritual issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 b&w photographs
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Hauke,Ian Alister,etc.
- Introduction byAndrew Samuels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.