All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Fairbairn's Timetable of Death has been used for years as a standard reference tool by students of edged-weapon tactics. When Christopher Grosz began studying the timetable to validate its use as a reference for law-enforcement responses to edged-weapons attacks, he made a surprising discovery - the information in it was flawed. Grosz began a thorough analysis of Fairbairn's work, human anatomy and the realities of effective knife targeting. He later teamed up with knife expert Michael Janich to document it all in this book. Research was conducted with the help of recognized experts in both the medical and tactical fields. The result is a modern, medically accurate version of Fairbairn's original timetable - plus contemporary self-defense applications of the updated data - that will become the new definitive resource for all students of edged-weapons tactics.
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NotePhotos
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.