CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- SynopsisFirst Published in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Number Of Pages262 pages
- SeriesContemporary Music Review
- Publication Date1994-03-01
- Publication Year1994
- Series Volume Number8.2
- Copyright Date1994
- Weight16 Oz
- Width7.1 In.
- Length9.8 In.
- GroupCollege Audience
- Edited byJ Benitez,Jo Kondo
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentOne Sound The Potential of the Shakuhachi in Contemporary Music The Shakuhachi and the Contemporary Music Instrumentarium: A Personal View An Interview with Yokoyama Katsuya On Writing for Shakuhachi: A Western Perspective Shakuhachi and the American Composer Ways of the Shakuhachi: Exploitation or Creation? The Shakuhachi: The Instrument and its Music, Change and Diversification Aspects of the Flute in the Twentieth Century An Acoustic Analysis of Performance Techniques A Survey of Contemporary Music for Shakuhachi by Japanese Composers Foreword, Klaus-Michael Hinz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.