All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Perspectives and Research on Early Childhood Education is a welcome addition to the field of early childhood education. This book enhances the understanding of different approaches to curriculum and instruction; appropriate assessment strategies; the role of math and science in children's development; the importance of seeing the whole child and ensuring children develop holistically through play and arts; training effective teachers; and the importance of helping parents to be better supporters of their children. Along with this comprehensive content, the book also contains diverse methodologies including qualitative, quantitative and mixed-method approaches, which will further enrich the reader's perspective and understanding of a wide range of topics in the field. Thus, this book creates a platform for researchers and practitioners to share and discuss research findings, expertise, and experiences about early childhood education.
- Author BiographyMustafa Yasar, PhD, studied Early Childhood Education at the Ohio State University. Dr Yasar is a practicing Counselor, a Couple and Family Therapist, and an Assistant Professor at Cukurova University, Adana, Turkey. Ozkan Ozgun, PhD, studied Child and Family Studies at Syracuse University. Dr Ozgun is a practicing Couple and Family Therapist and a Play Therapist, and currently works as an Assistant Professor at Cukurova University, Adana, Turkey. Jeanne Galbraith, PhD, studied Early Childhood Education at the Ohio State University. Dr Galbraith was an Early Childhood and Special Education teacher, and is currently an Assistant Professor in the Childhood/Early Childhood Department at the State University of New York College at Cortland (SUNY Cortland).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight703 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJeanne Galbraith,Mustafa Yasar,Ozkan Ozgun
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.