All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLewis Morley was born in Hong Kong in 1925 and was repatriated to England in 1945. A growing interest in photography saw him begin working for Tatler and other magazines, and he photographed the actors, singers and models who were the 1960's renaissance in art, music and theatre. He is best kwn for his nude studies of Christine Keeler during the Profumo scandal. He moved to Sydney in 1971 where he continues to exhibit and successfully sell his photography.
- Author(s)Paul Burrows
- PublisherWritelight Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleContemporary photographers: Australia series
- Place of PublicationNeutral Bay NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWritelight Pty Ltd
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.