CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAmong contemporary Anglo-American philosophers and students there is a growing awareness of the need to engage more both with philosophical perspectives of other faith traditions and also the distinctive continental tradition of philosophy. This important new collection aims to engage philosophers from a variety of different backgrounds and traditions (religious and n-religious) to stimulate dialogue on philosophical method. The volume aims to ask an emerging generation of philosophers who specialize in philosophy of religion to write about their personal understanding of the practice, method and future focus of the subject, with the ultimate goal of illustrating why this expanding subject area is important.
- Author BiographyDavid Cheetham is Lecturer in Theology and Religious Studies in the Department of Theology and Religion, University of Birmingham, UK. Rolfe King is Senior Lecturer in Theology and Philosophy of Religion, Newman College, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid Cheetham,Rolfe King
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.