All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionOrganisations are the central entities of the business world, comprising multiple people pursuing a collective goal while being linked to an external environment. Both academics and practitioners have kept up a continuing interest in advancing their understanding of organisations. This is the first of two volumes dedicated to the state of the art of theories and practices of organisations. It is the outcome of contributions by alumni and alumnae of the ESB Business School at Reutlingen University. This second volume provides an overview of key modern leadership and coaching themes, as well as on organisational interventions.
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Weight294 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDaniel Simonovich,Timea Havar-Simonovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.