Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn eclectic group of 84 international artists guide us on a journey of beauty and art through 477 inspiring sculptures. Enjoy the variety of sculptures from the traditional to the avant garde, the serious to the whimsical. Artists employ a variety of media, including bronze, clay, glass, stone, and wood, as well as some less common materials such as ice, sand, and even food. The diversity of the their work and the range of their creativity and resourcefulness provides insight into the international trends in art today. The result is an eye-catching and wonderfully informative look at contemporary art. A must-have reference for serious art collectors and enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyDanijela Kracun was born in Serbia and, at the age of ten, moved to New York. She and Charles McFadden enjoy nature, meditating, and being with family. The recipes in this book have been passed down from Danijela's Serbian and Romanian ancestors.
- Author(s)Charles McFadden,Danijela Kracun
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note477 color images
- Weight1430 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.