All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Selling is the only book on the market that combines full coverage of 21st century personal selling processes with a basic look at sales management practices in a way that students want to learn and instructors want to teach. The overarching theme of the book is enabling salespeople to build relationships successfully and to create value with customers. Johnston and Marshall have created a comprehensive, holistic source of information about the selling function in modern organizations that links the process of selling (what salespeople do) with the process of managing salespeople (what sales managers do). A strong focus on the modern tools of selling, such as customer relationship management (CRM), social media and techlogy-enabled selling, and sales analytics, means the book continues to set the standard for the most up-to-date and student-friendly selling book on the market today. Pedagogical features include: * Mini-cases to help students understand and apply the principles they have learned in the classroom * Ethical Dilemma and Global Connection boxes that simulate real-world challenges faced by salespeople and their managers * Role Plays that enable students to learn by doing A companion website, featuring an instructor's manual, PowerPoints, and other tools to provide additional support for students and instructors, will be coming soon. Please contact Routledge's sales team for advance access to the materials.
- Author BiographyMark W. Johnston is the Alan and Sandra Gerry Professor of Marketing and Ethics at Rollins College, USA. He is the co-author, with Greg W. Marshall, of Sales Force Management, 12th edition, published by Routledge and the forthcoming Routledge Companion to Selling and Sales Management. Greg W. Marshall is the Charles Harwood Professor of Marketing and Strategy at Rollins College, USA. He is the co-editor, with Mark W. Johnston, of Sales Force Management, 12th edition, published by Routledge and the forthcoming Routledge Companion to Selling and Sales Management.
- Author(s)Greg W. Marshall,Mark W. Johnston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note111 colour illustrations, 80 colour illustrations, 31 colour line drawings
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.