Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume of Contemporary Topics in Immubiology considers many aspects of thymus dependency in order to exemplify the role of the thy- mus in different species and different immulogical responses. It is t in- tended to be a compendium of the responses which have been shown to be thymus dependent but rather to illustrate for the reader the criteria he should apply in thinking about the significance of the thymus in immune responses. We are grateful to the editors and publishers of the Annals of the New York Academy of Science, the Australian Journal of Experimental Biology and Medical Science, Clinical and Experimental Immulogy, Immulogy, the Journal of Experimental Medicine, the Journal of Immulogy, Laboratory Investigation, Nature, and the Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine and to Springer-Verlag, Berlin, for permission to reproduce illustrations. Specific references are given in the text. We would also like to thank the contributors for their time and energy and willingness to submit to the editorial red pencils. The exercise of these censori- ous instruments meant that the manuscripts had to be reorganized and retyped. Mrs. J. Pettis, Mrs. A. Inglefield, and Miss M. Butt all helped, and we are most grateful to them. A.J.S.D. R.L.e.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1973
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleContemporary Topics in Immunobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.