All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTurkey has witnessed significant social, cultural, and political change over the last decades. This transformation has manifested itself in all segments of society and resulted in the alteration of political ideologies and institutions. The twelve authors of this volume shed light on the complexities of a changing Turkey through an interdisciplinary perspective. Their application of vel conceptual approaches and methodologies make this book a unique contribution to the study of modern Turkey.
- Author BiographyAyhan Kaya is Senior Professor of Politics at the Department of International Relations, Jean Monnet Chair of European Politics of Interculturalism, Director of the European Institute at Istanbul Bilgi University and a Member of Science Academy, Turkey. E. Fuat Keyman is Director of Istanbul Policy Center and Professor of International Relations at Sabanci University. Ozge Onursal Besgul is Assistant Professor at Istanbul Bilgi University in the Department of International Relations and the European Institute. Kristina Kamp is Ph.D. Candidate at Humboldt University of Berlin.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight278 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAyhan Kaya,E. Fuat Keyman,Kristina Kamp,Ozge Onursal Besgul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.