Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description* The first systematic sociological study of urban Japan by a western scholar. * Breaks methodological and conceptual ground by exploring contemporary Japanese urban lifestyles through an analysis of consumption behaviour. .
- Author BiographyJohn Clammer is Professor of Comparative Sociology and Asian Studies at Sophia University, Tokyo.
- Author(s)John Clammer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Urban and Social Change
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight432 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.