Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to accelerate network-based delivery of rich applications and content. This book provides an introduction to the Content Networking market, and describes the players, the problems, and the solutions to the problems facing companies seeking to provide services via the Internet. It also covers the underlying techlogies, such as HTTP and SSL.
- Author BiographyScot Hull (Annapolis, MD) is a Senior Web/Network Architect for the Content Delivery Networking Division of Nortel Networks. He currently holds certifications from both Microsoft Corporation as an MCSE and MCT, and Cisco Systems as a CCDP and CCNP.
- Author(s)Scot Hull
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStandards & protocols
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight806 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.