All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ambitious and compelling book, Michael O'Dovan-Anderson argues that the answer to some long-standing questions in epistemology and metaphysics lies in taking up the neglected question of the role of our bodily activity in establishing connections between representational states-kwledge and belief in particular-and their objects in the world.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Donovan-Anderson is a tutor at St. John's College and the editor of The Incorporated Self: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Embodiment (Rowman & Littlefield).
- Author(s)Michael O'Donovan-Anderson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/1997
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.