Content to Commerce: Engaging Consumers Across Paid, Owned and Earned Channels by Avi Savar (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.72+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the publishing and entertainment world's tools and techniques for content marketing success Over the last decade the convergence of media and techlogy has turned the marketing world on its head. In order for brands to succeed in today's socially connected world, they must think like publishers and act like media networks. Content to Commerce shows how utilizing publishing- and entertainment-based principles can help brands and marketers use social media effectively ultimately reaching today's hyper-connected and highly fragmented audiences. From big picture strategy to the tactics and tools require to execute, this book offers a clear approach to social media marketing for both big and small brands alike. * Shows how to turn shallow, wide, and short-term projects into deep, narrow, and long-term engagements * Explains how to prioritize with a clear escalation path in order to drive big, significant, and measurable value * Author Avi Savar is a frequent media commentator on social media, branded content and marketing and was recently named the Jury President of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity s new Branded Content & Entertainment category Content to Commerce will show you how to conquer the media world's medium and control your own brand's destiny.
- Author BiographyAVI SAVAR is the founder and Chief Creative Officer of Big Fuel, a pure-play social media agency designed for the needs of large brands. Since 2004, Big Fuel has helped brands navigate the world of social media and branded content. Today, Big Fuel is one of the largest pure-play social media agencies globally with over 100 employees and clients that include Burger King, Best Buy, Starwood, T-Mobile, Chase, Microsoft, Gore-Tex, H&M, Samsung, Clorox, and Budweiser. In June 2011, Avi led Big Fuel to a successful acquisition by French media giant Publicis Groupe, giving Big Fuel a global footprint. Prior to founding Big Fuel, Avi was a television producer, creating and developing breakthrough entertainment programming for ABC's Good Morning America and networks including MTV, VH1, Showtime, Fox, and USA. A sought-after industry spokesperson, Avi was recently named President of the inaugural Cannes Lions Branded Content Jury and is a board member of the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC).
- Author(s)Avi Savar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.