All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to redraw the boundaries of foreign language study. This work focuses attention t just on cultural kwledge as a necessary aspect of communicative competence, but as an educational objective in its own right, as an end as well as a means of language learning. It is the winner of MLA Kenneth W Mildenberger Prize.
- PrizesWinner of Kenneth W. Mildenberger Prize 1993.
- Author(s)Claire J. Kramsch
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/1993
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight378 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.