Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent disintegration of the Soviet Empire has caused t only the redrawing of its geographical borders but has also destabilized its cultural boundaries. Contextualizing Transition offers the reflections by the writers and critics who are reshaping contemporary Russian culture on the negotiations of borders between art and criticism, high and popular culture, visual and verbal media, commercial and state-sponsored publishing, ideological and corporeal identities, and universal and gendered subjects.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Serafima Roll is Assistant Professor in the Department of Russian and Slavic Studies at McGill University. She is the author of numerous articles on the autobiographical works of Osip Mandelshtam, Boris Pasternak, Rainer Maria Rilke, and Andre Breton. She is also the editor of Postmodernists on Postculture: Interviews with Contemporary Writers and Critics (1996).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- Series TitleMiddlebury Studies in Russian Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note9 ill.
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySerafima Roll
- Translated bySeafima Roll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.