Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.15
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.33
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $32.64
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for the young and young-at-heart, the continental style has taken hold in the UK in a big way, with top chefs, restaurants and cafes all embracing this modern and vibrant style. Using only the freshest ingredients in new and imaginative combinations, menus feature such mouth-watering dishes as Crispy castello on rocket with fresh cranberry dressing, Tuna steaks with a herb and anchovy vierge and baby chargrilled peppers, Warm duck breast salad with courgettes and fresh raspberries, or Mango and passion fruit creme brulee. But these are t selections from a riverside cafe menu! They are just some of the dishes from this fascinating new book, so everyone can enjoy the cafe style at home.
- Author BiographyCarolyn started her career at the top working as Head Chef for a restaurant but eventually switched to journalism where, in 1977, she was able to combine her love of food with her flair for words when she became Deputy Cookery Editor for Woman magazine. Over the years she has freelanced for numerous women's, parenting, education, food and lifestyle magazines as well as for PR companies specialising in food, nutrition and health. She has written over 40 books and has taught both cookery and journalism at further education level. She has written many books for Foulsham and sold over 92,000 books in 2006 alone.
- Author(s)Carolyn Humphries
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight401 g
- Width200 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.