All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow can I keep kwledge from walking out the door when employees leave? This pressing question is insightfully answered in this landmark book. Operational kwledge has never been more critical to organizational success. Kwledge loss from downsizing, imminent baby-boomer retirements, and high job turver have created a kwledge continuity crisis that poses an unprecedented threat to organizational productivity and profits. Based on extensive research, Continuity Management solves this crucial problem of kwledge loss for managers at any organizational level by describing an effective strategy for preserving kwledge continuity between employee generations. Revolutionary in its effect, but evolutionary in its practice, continuity management is fueling a new kwledge revolution. This book is about that revolution-and how to lead it.
- Author BiographyHAMILTON BEAZLEY, PhD, is chairman of the Strategic Leadership Group and former associate professor of organizational sciences at The George Washington University. Prior to his academic career, he served in various financial and strategic planning positions in the American oil industry and as president of two nonprofit organizations. JEREMIAH BOENISCH is a communications officer in the U.S. Air Force who has served on the staff of the Office of the Secretary of Defense at The Pentagon. He holds a master's degree in organizational management from The George Washington University. DAVID HARDEN is a pilot in the U.S. Air Force who has served on the Joint Chiefs of Staff at The Pentagon. He holds a master's degree in organizational management from The George Washington University.
- Author(s)David Harden,Hamilton Beazley,Jeremiah Boenisch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight590 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.