All listings for this product
About this product
- Description...a valuable book. It is an important link between the unkwn of the Renaissance and the present. -The Triangle of Mu Phi Epsilon Straightforward practicality is the most outstanding characteristic of this book. -Continuo ...a fine and very welcome book that is likely to remain the high standard of lute continuo instruction for some time to come. -Sixteenth Century Journal In this extraordinarily broad survey, Nigel North discusses the history of the lute, the archlute, and the theorbo and gives practical advice on technique, the choice of instrument for particular music, and the preparation of scores.
- Author(s)Nigel North
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1987
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic: Scholarship & Performance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note6ill.316mus.exs.
- Weight1078 g
- Width5499 mm
- Height7128 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.